- i need a bike and want to buy a bike trailer, what type of bike should be used?
Answer by the_real_prince2000
Any bike would work. Depending how much riding you want to do should determine your bike type.
- I dont know how to choose a baby bike trailer,what are the disadvantages of buying cheaper baby bike trailers?
Answer by ?
The thing I say to people is that it depends on how often youre going to use your trailer. I like to buy baby bike trailer at Aosom.com.you can also get it at ebay or amazon!
- We purchased a bike trailer from some friends that hadnt checked the condition of it before taking it out. Apparently some mice had gotten in there and it wreaks soemthing terrible. Its made out of tent-like material, what can I use to clean it with?
Answer by DavidNH
Try Lysol. If nothing else, it will disinfect the trailer, and mask the smell.
- I just purchased a bike trailer and I cant get my bike to stay up while putting the kids in it. I thought maybe the front wheel was supposed to be on and it did help with support perfectly, but after looking it up its only supposed to be used for the jogging stroller. How can I balance my bike while strapping the kids into the trailer?
Random XPAds Affiliate AD referring to Bike Trailer In Melbourne :
Bike Trailer In Melbourne
Answer by Bob A
Have you tried just lying the bike down on the left side, it would be better then knocking it over.
- I bought a used Master Cycle bike trailer and the previous owner didnt give me the coupler piece that attaches the trailer to the bike. The tow bar is there, but not the clamp that attaches the bike. I have searched endlessly online but cannot find any information. Has anyone ever had this problem or made a safe, home-made piece?
Answer by Mark